1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

$1,000 AGAIN

There is good prosperity flow afoot! I've been really busy but busy I will take! I'm glad to have so many writing and editing jobs coming in and I'm glad to do the work. So, to ensure the good times keep rolling...


Hmm.. welll, I bought and assumbled my gorgeous kitchen table this week, and I already have a great set of dishes that I adore, but I could use some day-to-day placemats to protect my table and dishes from one another.

I like these and would like to get four green adn four teal, so, there's $50. Might as well get the napkins to match since I like using cloth napkins so much, so add another $25 for the two sets of four.

Now, as per usual, I'm heading to Anthropologie. $200 gets this gorgeous sweater. This jacket is cute, too, for $150.

And, with the rest of my $1,000 today, I was this gorgeous rug. Wouldn't that look cute in my living room?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home