1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well, Dang

Two days or so into deciding to participate in NanoWrimo and my characters are already visiting me. Especially at night in my dreams. I have to tell them to settle down and take a seat in my brain, drink some tea, read a magazine, because we've got a couple more weeks before I start utilizing them. I want this to go totally from scratch--no preparatory writing, no polishing up old junk. Thank goodness my competitive streak and my "grade me, grade me, reward me...I'm so very good!" neurosis are probably going to be key in reaching the finish line.
Anyway, I've seen myself write 800 words in 2 hours. I should be writing 1600 a day to hit the 50,000 mark on November 30th. I may just be a bit less social than usual the next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home