1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Six.

I was just thinking/blogging this morning about my options for running my second marathon. So, to jumpstart my training, I'm buying this Nike jacket for $140. Look at that! It's iPod ready, kids!How cool is that? Then, for $60, a new pair of runner's capris. Then, for $31.50, the best jog bra/tank combo on earth, only I am buying the red, the blue and the black ones.

Then, to get myself centered, I'm heading back to New York to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel & Spa.

Packages:

Day One: Tranquil Ayurvedic Ritual $975 + say, $250 tip

Day Two: Total Relaxation Package $755 + say $180 tip

Both nights, of course, I'm staying the this room for $1,065 per night.

And, while back, I'll want to hang out with friends, take them to dinner, and I'll need a few bucks for cabs and such, and of course I'll need airfare to get there and back, so the remaining $1,500ish will cover all of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home