1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

At 9K, It's Finally Time For A Trip

First, I was trying to check off all the places I'd been last time around. Now it is time for me to take my long desired trip to Peru, and more specifically Machu Picchu.
I'm buying hiking boots & a backpack from Northface for $110 each, but I'm not going to bother linking because frankly, they are not very exciting.
This is a trip for me only, as I expect it to be a somewhat personal & spiritual experience. The hotel I've chosen is on a train route into Machu Picchu. The flight & lodgings come out to $2,349.76, but I expect to spend money on food, tours, transit & souvenirs, so I'm tabling another $3,000 just for that.
And, in the spirit of world travel, I'm joining a wine club! Note to self--revisit bookmarked glassware for future entries...
Finally, I've been eyeing this pretty mirror from Moss, and today is the day I must have it. I've got some spare change left of my 9K, but I'm sure there will be special shipping charges to consider. And universe? I think Leah deserves some prosperity kickback for introducing the oh-so-decadent Moss to this blog way back in the beginning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Ah shucks! Everyone should know about Moss!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home