1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 24, 2006

You Think Spending This Pretend Money is Hard?

Try doing it a second round, with no duplicates!
Somehow I managed to overlook the glorious idea of a plasma television. And hey, it's on sale for $3,699.
If I'm going to have this nice tv, it's finally time to get cable (I know, I know--but in real life I just have a crappy little magnavox & some seriously creative wiring for the cable internet). I just estimated a year's worth, at $660 for the package I want.
Heck, let's throw Tivo in there too. $250 for the Tivo unit I want and $155.40 for a year of service.
And when I'm bored with my tv, I can read by the light of this lamp.
The remaining $350 or so will be spent on DVD's to watch on my fantastic new television. Hm, perhaps I should purchase a mini fridge next time, since it looks like I won't be leaving the living room for awhile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home