1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Three

I'm getting myself a refresher course (it's been years!) in kayaking for $140.

Then, another Global Volunteers trip, this time to Mexico to teach English to adults for two weeks. Add airfare, and that brings me right up to about $2,640 for todays shopping. I need a good pair of Patagoia shorts for my trip for $42 and a nice Patagonia top, too, for $38.

I will need the rest for my downtime in Mexico.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why am I so amused at the fact that the description of the tank top includes the term "frisky?"

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home