1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Four: Bling and shoes and one swank apartment.

I always said I'd buy my own first diamond(s). So, blammo! $1,698 for 1 ct. diamond and white gold studs.

Then, these adorable shoes from MooShoes.com for $95. Aw, you know, I like them so much, I want the black ones, too. Then, these adrable brown and orange shoes for $85, this black t-strap shoe and also the brown ones, for $85 per pair. Also, these mary janes for $85, this shoe because John Fluevog is too weird not to love. Then, these green open-toes. Then, this beautiful bag.

Okay, then I am buying this kitchen table and four of these chairs. Then, my foyer needs a little sprucing up, so I'm buying this light fixture.

Finally (man, this is hard to spend today!) this from Nambe (another favorite). While there, this beautiful seder plate, and these candlesticks for shabbat. With the few bucks left, I need lunch and a smoothie. All of that pretend shopping wore me out!

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

Oooo, lotsa cute shoes! I like them all!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home