1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

On the 7th Day, Diane Dorked Out a Bit

Thanks (I think) to Adam for introducing Sands of Time Antiquities. Because my best friend was teaching in Egypt for 2 years, I have a nice little collection of Egyptian goodies. I'd like to add this and this.
What goes better with ancient pottery than silk pajamas? The heck if I know.
Today's jewels include this necklace and these earrings. So glad I bought that jewelery armoire last time around.
The remaining $600 or so I'm going to spend at World Market. In fact, even though this money is supposed to be spent on me, I'm splitting the World Market shopping money with my friend Heather, because watching her spend $300 right next to me would definitely bring me great joy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, my dorkiness spreads! I feel like i need to return the favor and get something blinged out in my next post?

I would walk around mouth agape with happiness if I decided to spend $600 at World Market...

11:14 PM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

Adam, if you really want to return the favor, I'd like to see you purchase silk pajamas. Hee hee. :p

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just as long as they can be a little bit lacey, then you have yourself a deal.

But I won't agree if I have to pose for "themed" photos in them again in an abandoned graham cracker factory.

Umm, I mean such a thing never happened to me. Ever!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home