1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, October 29, 2007

thanks for that!

Just a quick thanks to the universe for my weekend in Vegas. I gambled what I brought and am bringing a wallet with $200 in it, same as I took, except I gambled all weekend.

What I'm most excited for is the hundred dollar bill I have. A twist on the $1000 game is to carry a hundred dollar bill and not spend it. But know that you are safe and secure, know that you are prosperous, so much so that you can not use the hundred dollar bill in your wallet. Hooray!

Let's see how that goes. I think it will be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home