1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Things I'm going to do on July 31.

Monday is my review, which means that July 31 should be one awesome paycheck. It should include my raise and a retro-active raise from my actual anniversary date. I should have some spending cash. What will I do with all that extra money (not including the new paycheck with extra money twice a month)???

1. Take a big chunk of debt off of my mastercard.
2. Buy the shelves Dondi has prescribed for my living room.
3. Buy a second nightstand.
4. A new mattress.
5. A couple gallons of paint.
6. Tune-up my bicycle.
7. A new laptop.
8. Dance lessons.
9. Hebrew lessons.
10. JDate membership.
11. Some sort of fabulous new outfit.
12. More training sessions with Nate.

I'm not sure what else is on my list, but I'm pretty excited to be flush with cash. Hooray! Hooray! hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home