1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

That trip to Jerusalem.

Remember those posts last winter that I wrote? About wandering the streets of Jerusalem and staying in an amazing hotel? It is coming and it is just about 25 days I'll be walking those streets again. How much am I paying for the plane ticket? Nothing. How much am I paying for four nights in a hotel? Nothing.

Ah, prosperity.

Since that came true, let me reiterate to the universe a few things I'm patiently waiting for.
-a queen mattress and fancy bed frame. (Sleigh bed anyone?)
-a macbook, but I'd settle for a macbook pro.
-a refinished bathtub

Hmmmm... those are the big three things I want right now. And actually, I'm not too bothered about the bathtub, but know I deserve a refinished tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home