1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

To Do List

Things I will do in the next year, because I will have tons o' money in the ol' accounts.

  1. refinish the bathtub
  2. fix my bedroom heat
  3. get thermostats that really react to the temperature
  4. paint my condo again
  5. get a new bedroom set
  6. a new matress that feels great to sleep on
  7. built in bookshelves around my new bed
  8. a new wardrobe in size 14
  9. a sizable donation to my shul
  10. go to israel... again.
  11. go to europe
  12. get a macbook
  13. take cooking lessons
  14. start GSAL program at U of Chicago
  15. horizontal blinds
  16. couch and chair that match
  17. dvd player
  18. frame the art I haven't framed
  19. weekly mani/pedi and massages
  20. self condensing washer/dryer

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Dark One said...

Bravo, Leah!! If you would like any assistance in these things let me know. You know I am a decorating junkee.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home