1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hi Universe, It's Me Again

As you know, I have decided on the apartment I want. However, there was a small quibble over my credit history relating to medical bills and some outstanding fees owed to Blockbuster.
I just left a confident, self-assured and quite professional voicemail for the leasing company outlining all the creative ways I can assure them I am a good tennant--from an increased security deposit to references from my landlady, who just also happens to be my downstairs neighbor.
Tonight is going to be a tough night for me, so I am focusing on imagining myself living in the apartment. Imagining myself signing the lease. Imagining H. living downstairs and us having dinners together. I've already imagined my office area over and over again. Please help me to stay positive that this will come through. Help me to remember that I am a good person who does good things and that comes back to me. Most of all, I am a good tennant.
Hey, it felt better just to say that.
Always humbly yours,
Diane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home