1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Universe...

First of all, I want to thank you for everything you've sent my way this year, especially the fella who is nicer and better than the guys I've been dating for the past 6 years. And the renewal of my good job. And some neat writing opportunities. And of course all of my good friends.
However, we need to have a small talk about prosperity. I feel I wasn't clear in setting my expectations out there. Incoming money is a wonderful thing, don't get me wrong. But not at the expense of my personal life. So if you can figure out a nice, balanced way to keep the money coming WITHOUT the 10-11 hour days...well, that would be awesome.
Yours humbly,
Diane