1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well Then

Got myself a cleaning person--check.
Started back on a multivitamin today--better late than never.
Exercise? Non existant. Need to work on that one.
Pampering self? Nope. Gotta make time for that. (I'm hoping the multivitamin will stop my nails from breaking all over the place, so that a nice manicure can do the trick)
Add to list:
Rearrange bothersome living room, where I also work. (god, I wish I could put my desk back in the sunroom, but the electrical setup just doesn't make it feasible.)
Fill up just-started E-Bay/Reckless Records/Other discard box.

Progress...balance is coming...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Sweet! Hope your cleaning person isn't like that one on Sex & The City where she replaces-- what was it? Condoms?-- items with a Virgin Mary. Hope she's cool.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is awesome and it makes me sooooo happy!
Now then, I think I need a massage to fulfill more of that pampering thing. :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home