1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

43 Things Minus 4

I have a couple things I want to swap around on my 43 Things List, and since so many of them coincide with things I put on my goal list in January, I'm declaring here that during the month of February, I am determined to accomplish 4 things from my 43 Things list. Since there's about 4 weeks total in February, that puts me at one a week. Not bad, not bad at all. And if I do more than 4, well, hooray for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!
You can do it :)


P.S. - I love your blog. Compliments from Portugal

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home