1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dreaming...

Last night I had repeated dreams about going back to graduate school. I cannot decide if I am ready, though I am pretty sure I want to do it. So I think I am going to start at least looking at programs. I have all the time in the world, right? I don't have to commit to anything. The main thing is right now I really do not want to move and I highly, HIGHLY doubt I could get accepted by University of Chicago. I've thought about a potential commute to Notre Dame. Regardless, maybe I can start tabling ideas for later...we'll see...
(Yes, this would be for a Ph.D. in literature, luckily I have an M.A. vs. an M.F.A. which places a stronger emphasis on literature and less on studio/workshop. So now you know--and that's one to grow on!)(I can't stop using that phrase today, I really don't know why!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home