1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

2 Tickets to Paris-dise...

That was pretty lame, eh?
The "Paris fund" is officially in effect, in a paper envelope that I hide somewhere I am not going to share because I do not want anyone raiding the Paris fund.
I would like to go in the fall, but will happily play it by ear. I really, REALLY do not like to travel by myself (largely because of all the digestive issues that I now experience while travelling) so by the time the Paris pot is full, I will be ready to make the rounds seeking a travel companion. Or three or four.
Berlitz is getting on my last nerve so I'm thinking about investing in Rosetta Stone. I am determined to at least have a functional fluency in French by the time I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home