1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Shhh...Quiet...

I *wanted* to blog $1000 a day until January 3rd. January 3rd is the new, extended deadline for the writing contest I entered.
But I'm not feeling joyful, and I think welcoming prosperity un-joyfully is going to bring me bad energy.
Instead I just wanted to pop in and say I am excited about the year ahead. I have some new things up on 43 Things, and a lot of new items of focus.
Most importantly:
I am totally going to manage this IBS business. I am going to stay on the healthy eating track, and find yummy treats I can make for myself in the absence of some of my old favorites. I am going to make a habit of going to bed earlier. I AM taking a yoga class, or two or three.
Also, I don't have it up there, but I am going to really focus more on my writing in the coming year, as Erin Pavlina directed. Oh, and, um, my own soul directed. :)
Finally, I will retain this wonderful mix of friends I have, let others' junk be exactly that (a constant battle for me!!) and last but not least, include some more guy friends in my mix. Not to date, just to balance the yin. Or yang. Whichever the female one is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home