1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

$133,000 and some real life unexpected checks

I haven't been spending any of my money for a while because I was waiting for the money to accumulate to pay for an MBA at Northwestern. I didn't realize the money accumulated so quickly! So I now have $133,000 to spend. I will spend a good chunk on the MBA and the rest I would like to pay down the mortgage on our old condo. It would be so great to know the rent we are bringing in covers all costs associated with it.

In other news, we received two unexpected things yesterday that I have to attribute to prosperity thinking. First, we overpaid our escrow account last year on our old place so we got a refund check that will cover our next month's payment (before our rental income starts to pay for it). We also received word that my husband qualified for some extra money to go straight toward a retirement account from his old employer. Since we bought a new place this year, a little ahead of schedule, we didn't have as much to put into retirement as I would have liked. So what a nice surprise!

Wow! January's mortgage covered and unplanned money toward retirement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home