1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I've Waited My Whole Life For This

Feeling a little left out, I wanted to spend some money today on an item related to my religion. But...uhm, I don't really have a religion, so this is the closest I could come:
Nirvana (not the band)

I don't know where I am going to put it, but I will probably be bowing down to it on a fairly regular basis. Might as well tack on the 5 year service guarantee for 450.00.
Also, this 88 key Yamaha keyboard because I have wanted my whole life to learn the piano. I figured out that private lessons at the Old Town School of Folk Music for about a year will cost me $2340. I'm just blowing through this money, baby!
Let's please add three 10-week sessions at Lill Street Art Center. They average about $300 each for the painting classes, if you include purchase of supplies.
And these shoes and this bag.

I'm tired, so the remainder will be thrown at my student loans. I think I've only used $1000 so far for such a practical purpose, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Diane! Where did you find the beautiful dresses you posted on April 23rd? (I love all of your pics, by the way.)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home