1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Umm...I can't count.

Yeah, I did $5000 two posts in a row. Woops. Maybe I can learn how to pay attention to finances from this experiment?

Ok, so 6k smackeroos...

. Now that I have wonderfully painted (I can't take credit for it, someone pretty awesome can) trim in my apartment, I need this. $5499.00 -- you know something is awesome if it takes 16 weeks for delivery.

. To decorate the previously bought sukkah, and support the Israeli economy. $400.00

. And lastly, the good guys are in town. I'll spend the last $100 to see the Yanks take on the Pale Hose at US Cellular Field. And they have veggie dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home