1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Nine. Nine? Nine.

Okay, I have $9,000 and it is really hot outside. What am I buying? A pool, for crying out loud! A very cool, pool for $800 and I will sit in it until I am wrinkly! Ahhh...

Then, I'm going to Argentina. Why? Beause it's chilly in the southern hemisphere right now. In fact, to make sure I get very, very, chilly, I'm going here to this glacier park. Yes! And, it's only $348. Of course, leaving tomorrow morning, the airfare is going to run me $3,243. Eh, so be it. It's hot out and there are glaciers waiting to be seen!

Then, for $500 each, I'm buying Quong Hang's "Monkey Hat" and "August" paintings. I love this artist. I saw one beautiful painting he did, hanging in the now-closed Menagerie (oh, dear vegetarian tapas, I miss you so) restaurant. It was an iron fence and a forlorn girl. It was $1,200. It's also now mine! (Seriously, I have had dreams about that painting. I love it.)

And, with the $1,500-ish left, I will treat myself to a really nice, luxurious hotel room to start by book tour (One week away!), and a really nice, luxurious hotel room to end it.

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

I love your pool Amy! Can I come over and sit in it? :-)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home