1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

$8000 for one month in NYC

I've been talking with my friend Owen about living in New York for a month. We're both fairly committed Chicagoans, but work takes us to New York regularly and I've been flirting more and more with the city that never sleeps. With my $8000, I'm going to spend a month living in NYC.

Airfare: $200
MTA pass: $89
Chicago expenses: $1500
Month long, furnished sublet with kosher kitchen on UWS: $1200
Shopping spree at Lane Bryant and Vive La Femme: $1000
New shoes shopping spree on Zappos: $500
Broadway play for two: $500

Food, entertainment and cabs: $3000.

Ready New York?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home