1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, February 05, 2010

$3000 + $4000

I missed a day or four, but I'm just going to stick with the $3000 that comes next. After a long chat with an Argentine former-coworker, I'm ready to go back to Argentina.

Looks like a flight is $1200 - done and done.

Do a package deal on Orbitz and I can get a MONTH in a fancy Buenos Aires hotel for another $1000.

That leaves only $800 for food, ground transportation, other hotels and shopping.... so I'm going to take the next $4000 and spend it today. I'm going to add a 14 Day south american cruise departing from Buenos Aires and going south to Ushuaia, around the tip and up to Santiago, Chile. That's just $1600, but I'm pretty sure between leather, tips, steak and incidentals - I'm going to blow through the $7000 in about a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home