1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 2 - $2000

I spent the afternoon with a home organizer working on turning my bedroom from a "stash and hide" room full of bank statements and old clothes into a place for sleeping, changing clothes and intimacy. I'm trying to turn it into a more relaxing, sacred home space.

To that end - it is time for my dream bed.

The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper - A queen size mattress for $1450 along with new linens and a duvet and a duvet cover. That goes just over $2000 and hits $2007, but I'm sure I have $7 in my wallet to cover the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home