1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Au Naturale

I've been thinking I need a new hobby or past-time. A little something to stir the creative juices a bit, to get me out of my pre-spring rut. Short of moving, I was seeking a return to something more artistic, but the next round of classes at Lill Street don't start until June.
Then it dawned on me--I am going to load up on materials and start making all natural beauty products. For me, my friends, and potentially even for sale. Yes. I am going to start shopping for supplies today!
(Prosperity blogging still in the works, I have been tagging goodies I want to shop for and am just preparing to settle in and let it flow!)